This job post is no longer available
23 Jun → 23 Jul
Minneapolis, MN, USA
We are looking for a talented, detail-oriented visual designer to join our team. Our projects involve crafting new and bold aesthetics for high-profile clients across multiple industries – including higher education, sports, food and beverage, and more.
We’re looking for experienced designers, comfortable working at any point in the design process. Our designers have an eye for sharp visual design and are experienced with UX design – including research and wireframing. Whether we’re designing websites, products, or apps – our designers are focused on making clients look good, empowering users, and achieving results.
Modern Tribe is committed to a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We foster an environment of collaboration, open engagement, fairness, and respect regardless of differences in age, race, ability, national origin, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Asset Design: Including websites, products and apps and a variety of digital and physical assets.
- Client Expectations: Master the needs of our clients – working within the boundaries of their brand while elevating them by generating original concepts.
- Brand Guidelines: Integrate stringent brand guidelines to create a rich look and feel.
- Collaborate: Work with a multi disciplinary team to execute within the entire design lifecycle including research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design and testing.
- Design Systems: Create new design systems and contribute to existing systems.
- Communication Speak: to clients and stakeholders and present your work. Use design to elevate the storytelling capabilities for our clients and ourselves.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Expansive experience designing large scale/high profile websites
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You produce smart and beautiful design, demonstrating a strong understanding of typography, color and layout
- You demonstrate diverse taste, with the knowledge of what styles are appropriate to apply to a given task or project
- Knowledge of user interface design, ux design, product design, and the creative process.
- Strong understanding of current design tools
- You take pride in and value team success.
- Bonus Points: Experience in content creation, marketing, and copywriting; Demonstrable history of working on large-scale projects and producing holistic design systems; Understanding of product development lifecycle
Benefits/What We offer
- We believe in learning from each other and fostering personal growth. You can expect to learn a lot while working with us and we have a benefits package for full time employees.
- Also, if you work enough with us, we’ll bring you on the team trips.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.