Trademark And Copyright Attorney
$140.000 - $180.000
01 May → 31 May
Minx Law, PC is a Santa Monica-based intellectual property law firm. We are a client-focused, entrepreneurial firm that advises brand owners worldwide in industries such as entertainment and digital media, consumer goods, software and technology, and health and wellness. As an employee at Minx Law, you’ll have the opportunity to work with innovative, creative businesses that are building the next generation of global brands.
We are in search of an exceptional Trademark and Copyright Attorney to work in close collaboration with our team. This role requires taking ownership of a robust workload and frequent client contact. The attorney will be responsible for ensuring the efficient progress of client matters while maintaining the highest quality standards.
This is a full-time position with a minimum billable requirement of 1,440 hours annually (30 hours per week). This position can be fully remote; fully in-person in our downtown Santa Monica office; or a hybrid of the two.Compensation:
$140,000 - $180,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Formulate IP filing strategies and manage prosecution files, including instructing and working with foreign counsel
- Conduct and analyze trademark searches; draft opinion letters
- Manage global IP enforcement, including cease and desist letters, TTAB disputes, and online takedowns
- Copyright counseling
- Draft IP licenses and other IP agreements
- Conduct IP due diligence
- Manage and oversee paralegal work product
- Member of state bar in good standing
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in managing large worldwide trademark portfolios and brand enforcement, preferably at a law firm
- Growth-minded, comfortable working closely and collaboratively with team members, and able to delegate work to paralegals and assistants
- Precise and meticulous writer, researcher, and speaker
Our firm is comprised of collaborative, strategic professionals who are dedicated to total client management: we pride ourselves on responsiveness, sound judgment, and proactiveness in counseling clients. We are proudly woman-owned and welcome diverse candidates.