Digital Graphic Designer
31 May → 30 Jun
Phoenix, AZ, USA
EXOS is looking for a Digital Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand visuals for a variety of media. The Graphic Designer will own the entire process of defining requirements, as well as visualizing and creating graphics (including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos). You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of web pages, digital ads, e-mails, photography, books, and more.
The Digital Graphic Designer’s goal will be to inspire and attract the target audience. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals, prepare rough drafts, and present ideas
- Work with copywriters and art director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – other creative software is a plus!
- Skilled in typography, illustration, layout, and color theory, in print and/or digital media
- A self-starter mentality with strong communication skills and is willing to collaborate with others
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while taking pride in being detail-oriented
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.