14 Jan → 13 Feb
New York, NY, USA
Axoni is a New York-based technology firm that specializes in blockchain infrastructure whose clients include many of the world’s largest financial institutions and capital markets infrastructure companies. Founded in 2013 by a team of distributed ledger technology experts, the company offers blockchain infrastructure, distributed application development, and workflow automation tools.View Company Profile
Axoni is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for software development on our existing blockchain platform. The tech stack includes Go, Kafka, Postgres, Docker and more. We are looking for motivated individuals who are able to pick things up quickly. There will be a heavy emphasis on clean software development and maintainability of our systems. This is a role where we are willing to train, and a great opportunity for a developer looking to get hands-on with a blockchain actively used by the largest global financial institutions!
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
- Write code, primarily in Go, to enhance our Ethereum-based blockchain
- Build and implement robust, reusable, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with our internal stakeholders to address our end user needs
- Enhance our support and production engineers as level 3 on-call support to debug issues for our customers
- Collaborate with other engineers to maintain a high bar for quality and security in a fast-paced, iterative environment
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional programming experience, 1+ years of Go experience
- Strong interest in the future of blockchain, fintech, and financial markets
- Familiarity with DevOps, Docker, Docker Compose, Kafka, Postgres, or AWS
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.