Customer Service Representative
$41.200 - $45.700
14 Jan → 13 Feb
Boston, MA, USA
Under moderate supervision, serves as primary contact for support and service of commercial audits. Addresses questions and concerns from policyholders, agents, and business partners in an accurate and timely manner. Collects, sends, and routes forms and documentation necessary to assist customer requests. Provide support across a highly diverse, cross-functional product set, technology platforms and applications.
This position will be assigned a shift of 8:30 - 5:00 PM PST, so MST and PST candidates are preferred.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
- Acts as first point of contact for routine customer requests and queries related to audits requiring extensive phone and email interaction with policyholders, agents and third parties.
- Establishes and maintains a professional relationship with both external and internal customers while developing an understanding of service needs.
- Coordinates request activities with various departments to ensure efficient and quality service including but not limited to Underwriting, Billing, Premium Audit, Claims.
- Completes basic research around customer queries and requests. If unable to resolve request, identifies and engages appropriate department, individual, or escalation path.
- Routes requests and submissions using appropriate systems for assignment and resolution. Accurate and timely documentation of required transactions and customer interactions. Identify gaps in workflow and make recommendations around improving processes.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Business background with knowledge of basic Commercial polices.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Demonstrates effective organization and workload management skills.
- Knowledge, skills and competencies as normally acquired through an Associates degree or equivalent business background along with a minimum of 12 months related Commercial insurance experience.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.