13 Jan → 12 Feb
Reporting to the Associate VP of Legal Affairs, this newly created Commercial Counsel role will be responsible for a broad range of contracting and legal advice across multiple functions and global regions.
- Acting as primary point of contact with multiple functions and global regions for a variety of contracting matters including manufacturing, operations, and supply contracts; research and development contracts; commercial, licensing and business development contracts; distribution contracts; sales and service-related contracts; consulting contracts and non-disclosure contracts
- Assisting business clients with translating business objectives into contracts to protect company and reflect agreement with counterparties
- Assisting business clients with understanding contract rights and obligations and providing strategic advice to guide business decisions
- Drafting and reviewing contracts with attention to detail and a focus on adding value to the business and company
- Pushing the review and finalization of contracts with business clients and proactive outreach to keep projects moving forward
Requirements / Qualifications
- Undergraduate and J.D. degrees from recognized institutions; top academic credentials required
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience working in the corporate department of a top tier law firm, 2-5 years’ working as a contract’s attorney in the legal department of a global medical device company, or some combination of both
- Collaborative, self-starter, takes ownership of work; good judgment; high level of professional integrity; discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated record of balancing legal, quality and business risk management objectives
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.