Digital Marketing Automation Specialist
12 Jan → 11 Feb
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
We’re a fast-paced and results-oriented marketing team, so we’re looking for someone who can jump right in, think on their feet, be resourceful, and be eager to learn. The ideal candidate will balance strategic thinking with technical skill and will have a background in project and campaign management.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Work with marketing managers and internal stakeholders in planning and executing automated multi-touch marketing campaigns
- Build, schedule, test and deploy marketing campaigns, including emails, forms, landing pages
- Architect and configure email campaign canvas and audience segmentations
- Perform end-to-end QA of Eloqua campaign functionality and integration with Salesforce when applicable
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize emails for deliverability, open rates, click through and conversion on both desktop and mobile devices
- Create marketing campaign reports and dashboards; continually optimize conversion funnel via A/B testing, segmentation, personalization
- Provide frequent performance analysis, report on campaign key performance indicators, and make recommendations that increase results
- Work closely with marketing operations team to enhance functionality and features to attribute demand gen efforts to pipeline and revenue whenever possible
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant marketing experience
- Eloqua Certification or equivalent expertise in a comparable automation platform
- HTML coding expertise (dynamic, mobile-responsive emails, web pages and landing pages)
- Hands-on experience with custom data objects, dynamic content, responsive templates, A/B testing, etc.
- Proven experience HTML/CSS coding of emails and landing pages, including responsive coding concepts
- Experience with marketing automation applications (Eloqua 10 preferred), content management systems (Adobe AEM preferred) and CRMs (Salesforce preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a corporate marketing environment, preferably with a financial services, B2B focus
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.