Marketing Automation Manager
$39.241 - $112.396
12 Jan → 11 Feb
Moraga, CA, USA
Channel Impact is hiring a Marketing Automation Manager to join our team. In this role, you will build and manage programs in marketing automation platforms for our client’s partners. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience building highly dynamic and targeted marketing automation flows as well as the ability to design and create digital content.
This is a salaried position with benefits, for a remote worker in the Central or Eastern Time Zone.
Channel Impact is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Optimize campaigns from lead generation to retention strategies. Tactics include: working with branded email templates and sign-up landing pages, drafting content, building automation flows, and setting up reporting analytics
- Pre-sales/administration: partner with Sales to refine SOWs, partner requirement gathering, specification docs, and campaign flows
- Ideate and design highly dynamic and targeted marketing automation flows
- Create email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle: welcome series, nurture series, renewal automation, win-back automations, retargeting campaigns, payment delinquency
- Inbound marketing - top of funnel strategy to build brand/product awareness
- Retention strategy - improve customer acquisition and retention (upsell/cross-sell) through marketing automation campaigns
- Full-funnel analytics: gather data from user activity across the entire funnel and customer lifecycle, analyze and gather insight to further optimize campaigns
- Landing page/form optimization – update form fields and provide content strategy
- Campaign creation – identify lead sources and develop email campaigns. This includes trial automations, downloaded materials, partner sign-ups/and pushes, etc.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A strong understanding of marketing automation best practices
- Demonstrated experience building highly dynamic and targeted marketing automation flows
- Proficiency in various marketing automation platforms, such as Emarsys, Marketo, Hubspot, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Campaign deployment, monitoring and ongoing optimization
- Undergraduate BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Full Healthcare Package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- 8 days paid public holiday per year
- 401k & Company Match
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.