12 Jan → 11 Feb
St. Louis, MO, USA
We Are Hiring: Full time, remote opportunity!
Work Schedule: M-F 8a-5p with 1 major and 1 minor holiday, alternating weekends.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
- Create plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitor patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocate for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Act as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date OR
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.