12 Jan → 11 Feb
Chicago, IL, USA
Alkeme Health is looking for a Software Engineer to support our growing business! This is a fully remote, full-time position.
This individual will be the first Engineering hire for the company, so this represents an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the team and function. By working directly with our external devs and internal cross-functional teams, this role will play an integral part towards driving forward the short and long-term strategic goals for Alkeme.
- Design, develop, and install software solutions related to the web and app product.
- Identify, assess, and convert what needs to be accomplished into one of many programming languages (Java, C++, Python, etc).
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to optimize your technical impact.
- Contribute to the growth of our evolving business by taking an active part in recruiting, community building, team development, and more.
- Other duties, as assigned, based on the needs of the business.
Requirements / Qualifications
- You have 3-5 years of experience working on software development at a start-up or high-growth company.
- You consider yourself a generalist who is a quick study and can plug into a variety of tasks fairly swiftly.
- You are confident in your skills, yet comfortable vocalizing where / when additional support is needed.
- You are comfortable determining technical feasibility by evaluating analyses, requirements, and proposed solutions.
- You are well-versed in best practices related to the software development cycle.
Benefits/What We offer
- Our compensation includes a competitive salary and significant equity.
- We offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees.
- We have a flexible, unlimited vacation policy (and people actually use it!)
- We believe in flexibility and autonomy - and include a WFH stipend to support you in a remote environment.
- We encourage fun, collaborative opportunities to interact in-person (as business needs and the climate allow)
- We believe actions are greater than words - and this shows up everywhere. From our diverse hiring practices to our culture of feedback and accountability.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.