Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist
$90.000 - $105.000
11 Jan → 10 Feb
Columbus, OH, USA
Every day, the people of Battelle apply science and technology to solving what matters most. At major technology centers and national laboratories around the world, Battelle conducts research and development, designs and manufactures products, and delivers critical services for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio since its founding in 1929, Battelle serves the national security, health and life sciences, and energy and environmental industries.View Company Profile
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist. This position can be located in Columbus, Ohio or remote.
- Plans, designs, develops, and implements marketing and communication strategies and tactics across a wide variety of platforms, and oversees the execution of campaigns and events.
- Collaborates with businesses to develop strategic marketing communications plans to grow opportunities, promote customer acquisition, influence external audiences, build brand awareness, elevate visibility within industry markets and enhance sales enablement.
- Collaborates with digital marketing, public relations, and internal communications teams.
- Consults, advises and works with business unit leaders, business lines, sales, research, and customer success teams.
- Drives the creation of compelling messaging and content that aligns with targeted audiences and customer journeys.
- Evaluates the impact and effectiveness of messaging, channels, content, and materials and provides recommendations to management on campaigns and programs.
- Optimizes content performance, based on data analytics, across channels.
- Leverages the Battelle brand to grow familiarity and favorability around products, services, and capabilities.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, English or Marketing; 8 years of experience in a similar position; or an equivalent combination of education and or experience in a related area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, polished interpersonal skills, and grammatical and rhetorical skills. Familiarity with a broad range of communication and marketing channels, techniques and styles.
- Must be able to counsel and advise peers and business partners, manage projects, work well under pressure, and work with various personalities as part of a larger team.
- Must be a US Person.
Benefits/What We offer
- Battelle’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.