10 Jan → 09 Feb
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects and accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- You are responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client
Requirements / Qualifications
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.