05 Jan → 04 Feb
Woonsocket, RI 02895, USA
We are seeking a dynamic and creative B2B health tech marketing manager who loves a challenge and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is comfortable with cutting-edge marketing technology and is inspired by seeing their work come to life. This is a remote working opportunity for a self-starter that is resourceful and creative. The HDMS Marketing Manager will be responsible for the project management and implementation of tactical B2B marketing initiatives.
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- Manages social media content across several social media platforms (e.g., Twitter, Linked In).
- Collaborates with Sales to design and implement lead generation and nurture campaigns.
- Executes Marketing campaigns using multiple marketing software tools (e.g., Marketo, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, etc.). Must be proficient with the latest marketing software and technology.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of content to support marketing communication objectives and uses that feedback to inform future projects.
- Coordinates all industry events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Drafts/copy edits marketing collateral, corporate website content, social media content, and digital campaign content.
- Manages external vendors and agencies, including scoping projects, providing creative guidance, and ensuring deliverables are met on time and budget.
- Manages vendor and agency budgets, invoicing, and contracts.
- Works in close partnership with Strategic Marketing Director.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years B2B marketing experience, preferably within the health tech industry.
- The level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Power-user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Teams.
- Knowledgeable with Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress, Magic Robot, ZoomInfo, SurveyMonkey, Hootsuite, Uberflip, and Sharepoint. - preferred
- Ability to tweak existing code as a business user. - preferred
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.