Senior Graphic Designer
05 Jan → 04 Feb
New York, NY, USA
We're looking for someone who is obsessed with creating world-class shopping experiences for our customers and takes delight in building visually compelling creatives. The Senior Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with the Brand Growth team to create an engaging and imaginative portfolio of graphic assets for our consumer products and our brand stores across various ecommerce shopping channels.
Forum Brands, Inc. an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Forum Brands, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Design a wide array of assets that lead to engaging experiences for our customers. Through your visual designs, tell the stories of our products in ways that are crisp, clear, and memorable for our customers.
- Given a creative brief, create cutting edge, detail orientated, thoughtful designs (including everything from email campaigns, website graphics to brand initiatives such as packaging and social campaigns & organic content)
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our products, ensure branding is cohesive
- Alter and create images / graphic assets as needed, including photo editing, image/photo manipulation
- Work closely within a cross-functional roles on the team including copywriters, photographers and marketers
- Communicate and stay aware design trends; actively bring references to the team
- Lead and mentor Junior designers on the team
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts, Computer Aided Drafting & Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, or related discipline preferred
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and XD) and other design tools.
- Experience working cross-functionally and/or in matrixed organizations.
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills to help bring life to existing graphic assets and help elevate the visual identity of our brands.
- Highly organized with a critical attention to detail and impossibly high standards.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates graphic design, art direction, interactive design, typography, or storytelling with attention to detail. Candidates that do not provide a link to portfolio will not be considered.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.