04 Jan → 03 Feb
Portland, OR, USA
We are offering an exciting position for someone who is great with documentation, managing deliverables, and being the interface between internal and external stakeholders. As our Project Manager, you will join a team of seven dedicated PMs from across our various offices and will be referring to the Director of Fiber and Onsite Operations US.
- coordinate deliverables and status of those deliverables among relevant stakeholders.
- create and update timelines.
- plan project activities.
- clarification of scope for projects.
- budgetary responsibilities.
- ensure that deadlines on projects are met.
- handle change orders.
- optimize projects by lessons learned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- have high attention to detail and a strong coordinating mindset.
- understand business flows in a PMO context.
- are proactive and show initiative in solving problems.
- approach projects with a holistic mindset and can see the big scope of things.
- have the flexibility to quickly change direction when circumstances change.
- can prioritize your work and make decisions under pressure.
- possess good communication skills and are fluent in English.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.