IT Project Manager
04 Jan → 03 Feb
Boston, MA, USA
iboss is seeking a IT Project Manager to oversee datacenter, networking, and IT infrastructure projects across iboss’s globally distributed points of presence. The ideal candidate should have experience either leading a team of systems\network engineers or in an IT project management role. The ability to multi-task is key for this role as you will be overseeing multiple large and small projects concurrently. Typical projects managed are the opening of new iboss POPs, bandwidth upgrades, datacenter migrations and upgrades, and other infrastructure-related projects.
- Attend meetings with various business units to determine initiatives and prioritize work.
- Work closely with various business units and vendors; design, shipping, infrastructure, and procurement to ensure projects meet deadlines' with “Work closely with the different departments/teams to ensure projects meet deadlines
- Design and maintain JIRA workflows and automation to track various data center projects
- Triangulate between brokers, shippers, & DC teams when issues arise in the process.
- Manage shipment list & review quotes for import/transit fees
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and timing with various vendors and providers
- Coordinate maintenance windows with various teams
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5+ years of practical experience in one of the following roles Network administration, systems administration, or datacenter management
- 5+ years running data center projects with budgets of $1,000,000+.
- Extensive knowledge of networking, datacenter procedures, customs procedures, and general IT best practices.
- Advanced JIRA experience including the ability to build automated workflows.
- Deep understanding of IP network technologies and software tools for performance monitoring and troubleshooting
Benefits/What We offer
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Supportive and FUN work environment
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.