Reporting Analyst (Customer Facing)
03 Jan → 02 Feb
Chicago, IL, USA
You re a problem solver at heart. An analytically-minded go-getter who is looking for growth opportunities at a fast-growing advertising agency. You understand how people are tracked online and how to take action on that information. &You measure and report on important client KPIs to make the best media recommendations possible.
We re growing quickly and are looking for great people who want to build their careers!
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
- Measuring, optimizing, and reporting on external client KPIs (you will be working directly with our external enterprise customers like Whole Foods, Walmart, etc.)&
- Build visualizations in a way that tells a story with data
- Utilize analytics and other campaign details to find relationships and opportunities across multiple media sources
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency
- Evaluate data to provide insights and recommendations for clients
- Clearly communicate insights on client presentations
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing or Agency environment preferred
- Experience with advanced functions in Excel or Google Sheets
- Basic understanding of tagging and tracking
- Knowledge/Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience with Talentegy, Tableau, DataStudio, or similar platform a plus
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with coworkers and clients
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.