30 Dec → 29 Jan
Los Angeles, CA, USA
VILLAGE is seeking a creative marketing specialist to design and execute a content strategy that increases engagement with the VILLAGE brand by our internal and external customers. This role is not responsible for inbound marketing.
Report – This role will report to our CEO as de-facto head of marketing
Location – This role is fully-remote, but has the option (and space) to work in our Eau Claire, WI office whenever they choose.
Workload – We are more focused on outcomes than hours, but this is a full-time role.
- Creating emails, PDFs, landing pages, help docs and other content that supports our Product and Partnerships teams
- Researching and pursuing opportunities for VILLAGE / our CEO to expand Public Relations
- Developing the VILLAGE social media accounts for the purpose of brand awareness
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- Creative marketing experience either during school, internship, or professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to grow rapidly as a marketer through reading, coaching, and hands-on experience
- Experience with any of the following tools: Hubspot, Hootsuite, Canva, Adobe Illustrator
Benefits/What We offer
- Full-time remote role
- Market competitive salary with early-stage stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Significant career growth opportunities
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.