Associate Attorney - Employment Law
$100.000 - $110.000
28 Dec → 27 Jan
Van Nuys, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Jonny Law is seeking an experienced attorney to represent clients in employment law matters.
The attorney will handle employment law cases.
Competitive salary based on experience.
- Manage caseload from A to Z - you MUST know how to handle these cases
- Provide availability, be available to other staff for questions on matters
- Consult with prospective clients on the phone and in person
- Collect case data and relevant documentation, obtain fee agreements while working on intake
- Manage case deadlines and make sure all tasks are timely executed
- Develop strategy for both pre-litigation and post-litigation
- Represent interests of client at hearings, trials, depositions, mediations, arbitrations, other hearings
Requirements / Qualifications
- 1 year litigation experience
- Self-motivated and a fearless fighter
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of labor laws and procedure
- Knowledge and ability to settle cases for full value
- Ability to handle large caseloads
- Ability to locate matters that are not economically effective to litigate
- MS Office, Westlaw Next, Form Builder
Benefits/What We offer
- Paid holiday
- Performance-based commission - high earnings potential
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, health, life, vision insurance
- Retirement plan
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.