This job post is no longer available
27 Dec → 26 Jan
South Key is looking for an accounting associate! We represent clients in the telecommunications, energy, SaaS, and payroll processing industry. We offer competitive compensation, and opportunities for career growth.
As an accounting associate, you will have the opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with a fun and supportive team!
Do to a HIGH volume of responses, only candidates who complete assessments will be considered for an interview.
Salary: $25 - $30 an hour
- Assist our accounting manager
- Maintain the financial transactions of our business and our clients
- Prepare invoices for clients
- Draft AP vendor bills
- Reconcile financial records
- Proactively Monitor open projects and supports the account managers to ensure invoices are sent in a timely manner and follow up is done as needed
- Verify financial data between multiple systems
- Highlight & research discrepancies by project / client / POs / etc
Requirements / Qualifications
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, or similar field
- 2-5 years Experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions with project based jobs and contractors
- Experience with Trust Accounting
- Experience in client databases and bookkeeping software like Airtable & Smartsheets and Xero & Bill.com
- Intermediary-level experience with Excel
- Experienced in Google Suite, including Drive, Gmail, and Gsheets
- Experience with working in a collaborative email inbox
- Experience in payroll processing is a plus
Benefits/What We offer
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.