This job post is no longer available
Mortgage Closing Assistant
23 Dec → 22 Jan
Dallas, TX, USA
Agility 360 is searching for a Mortgage Closing Assistant for one of our client - A National Mortgage Company. The Mortgage Closing Assistant will be responsible for using closing software platform to confirm scheduled signing appointments with borrowers and signing agents.
-Contract to Perm Role with a Growing Company
-Hourly Pay Rate: $19-$21 based on experience
-Employment consideration is contingent on passing a background check
- Use closing software platform to confirm scheduled signing appointments with borrowers and signing agents.
- Confirm completed signing appointments with notary/attorney and update system.
- Loan document pre audit, document processing and annotation, send documents to signing agents.
- Use databases to identify available signing agents.
- Adheres to cost control guidelines.
- Successfully communicates with closers and external parties.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Graduation from a credited High School (Diploma) or GED is required.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with MS Office with particular emphasis on MS Word & Outlook
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.