This job post is no longer available
23 Dec → 22 Jan
We currently have an opportunity as Digital Advertising Operations Assistant for one of our global brands.
As Digital Advertising Operations Assistant you will thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. You will be a strategic and innovative individual contributor with a passion and desire to really make a difference!
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Provide support for multiple accounts by performing assigned tasks including ad trafficking, tagging, reporting, screenshots, social content creation, and troubleshooting.
- Audit data quality and implement fixes and updates where needed.
- Communicate with project manager to attain details required to complete tasks successfully and without error.
- Receive and incorporate feedback to improve performance and efficiency on assigned tasks.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Familiarity with digital marketing language or digital marketing experience including social media.
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands.
- Solid computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Previous ad ops trafficking experience in programmatic and/or social platforms.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.