This job post is no longer available
Virtual Customer Care Representative
23 Dec → 22 Jan
Miami, FL, USA
Interfaces with homebuyer to diagnose, determine warranty coverage and set proper expectations of warranty service work.
- Virtually assess homeowner warranty requests
- Effectively communicate with coworkers on the outcome of virtual assessment appointment and expectations that were set during the appointment.
- Schedule and perform TLC inspections.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Leaders on progress and scopes of work.
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service.
- Work with Customer Care Leaders on special projects as needed.
- Participate and attend department meetings.
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum two (2) years of homebuilding or related trade experience required
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Familiarity with current technologies such as video call platforms, desktop sharing, and cloud services
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.