This job post is no longer available
22 Dec → 21 Jan
Novato, CA, USA
We are seeking an experienced Paid Social Campaign Manager to work with our incredibly talented team, building the future of paid social media campaigns for internationally renowned clients like Stanford University and Affirm.
Kiosk offers flexible working, with the option to work fully remote from home (within the U.S.), from one of our offices in Novato, CA or Los Angeles, CA, or to work a hybrid schedule.
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Research and understand audience groups, demographics, geos, and motivations
- Develop audience personas that inform client campaigns
- Brief in, or help to devise creative and copy for paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Set up new Paid Social campaigns, including: Account set up; campaign set up; tracking pixels, ad copywriting; report buildout; bid management set up; QA
- Manage and mentor junior team members, and help them to develop
- Prepare for and attend new business pitches on behalf of the Social team
- Carry out online client, competitor, market and product research to fully understand the subject matter and marketing opportunities
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Digital Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Marketing or relevant field
- Experience with managing paid advertising campaigns on Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok and/or YouTube
- Experience running paid social media campaigns, ideally agency-side
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager experience
- An affinity for data and metrics, and ability to derive insights from the data
- Basic MS Excel skills and familiarity with Google Docs
Benefits/What We offer
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits, generous PTO/Company Holidays/Volunteer Time Off, and a 401K scheme with company contribution.
- We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements.