This job post is no longer available
22 Dec → 21 Jan
Patchogue, NY 11772, USA
A Social Media Community Manager is an enthusiast and ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand how to handle and anticipate client needs and how to respond and grow their online communities. You have a passion for making sh*t happen and a hunger to learn how to create meaningful interactions online that drive engagement and extend brand experiences.
- Shaping FMO Media’s strategy on community development for our clients in the professional service industry
- Grow and Manage Communities on client platforms
- Ongoing monitoring of brand social channels & relevant online conversations looking for highest impact opportunities to engage (including proactive identification of conversations & communities strategically and creatively relevant for the brand)
- Continuous active listening on brands currently tracking every follower interaction: comments, responses, DM’s
- Analyze brand and cultural trends
- Bring insight on a subject matter and specific subculture.
- Create and engage on social media daily
Requirements / Qualifications
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience, all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity, and experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Proficient in Canva and one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social-first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps, and in app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing, etc.)
- This is a full-time role based remotely (provided you can work EST hours and are a citizen of the US of A!).
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.