This job post is no longer available
22 Dec → 21 Jan
As part of a small legal team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on a wide range of legal matters relating to the Currencycloud Group and our US subsidiary.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of agreements, relating to commercial contracts, payment services, and reseller/partnership agreements
- Shaping our global contracting structure as we expand into new geographies
- Dispute resolution and legal incident management
- Managing outside counsel
- Providing legal advice to commercial teams and other business partners on a range of commercial and client related issues;
Requirements / Qualifications
- J.D degree and at least 5 years of commercial contracting work, at a law firm or as in-house counsel in a financial institution
- Sound knowledge of New York commercial law. Knowledge of US Money Transmission regulations is a plus
- Experience working in Fintech or Cards and Payments sector is a plus
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Structured and well organized – able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive salary
- An individual learning and development budget
- A pension or 401K contribution
- Mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances
- Access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.