This job post is no longer available
Full-Stack Wordpress Developer
21 Dec → 20 Jan
Peterborough, NH 03458, USA
This is a FULL-TIME remote contract position with the possibility of full time employment. While not required, you can also work from our offices in Peterborough, NH.
We are willing to negotiate on compensation based on experience.
- The position will have the individual working with existing custom themes and plugins, built with existing wordpress frameworks and best practices.
- Upcoming work will include the creation and deployment of custom post types, data layer implementations and custom UI.
- Create complex, custom website templates that are fast-loading, easy to navigate, and are cross-browser and mobile compatible.
- Must be able to create and maintain multiple websites at the same time to standard, while working under deadline.
- Must be familiar and able to implement Wordpress best practices, with a focus on Search Engine Optimization and Core Web Vitals.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience: Preferred 3 to 5 years of professional web development experience.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.
All applications should be submitted with a current resume and cover letter stating why you feel as though you would be a great fit for the Wikimotive team.