This job post is no longer available
20 Dec → 19 Jan
Chicago, IL, USA
As the Production Designer you will take on established concepts/designs and extend them to various media types ensuring accuracy and preparing them for publication. Ultimately, you will ensure that our creative output meets and exceeds the highest quality standards.
If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
- Collaborate closely with digital product team
- Prepare final files based on supplied specifications
- Build, edit and redeign presentations to be production-ready, resolving any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to team or media partners
- Wordpress/Squarespace experience preferred but not required
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in design with an emphasis in digital
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Suite and PowerPoint
- Diverse portfolio of work
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- You are a skilled communicator
- Excellent organization skills with a keen eye to detail
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills and you don’t get discouraged if the answer isn’t readily available
Benefits/What We offer
- For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based in Minneapolis, Chicago or possibly elsewhere.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.