This job post is no longer available
16 Dec → 15 Jan
Concord, NC, USA
Eventus WholeHealth PLLC provides holistic physician-led healthcare services for medically vulnerable adults residing in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities as well in private residences . With our highly-trained team of physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, psychotherapists, podiatrists, specialists and support staff, our comprehensive, evidence-based model provides truly integrated care across a wide range of specialties. Our differentiated approach not only delivers great outcomes for patients and families, it also empowers the facilities to reach their own goals and objectives.View Company Profile
This position’s function is as follows. Eventus WholeHealth delivers an integrated model of care to adults who reside in skilled nursing, assisted living facilities and private residences through a network of healthcare providers including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Clinical and Administrative Support Staff. The Medical Assistant enhances the performance of the clinical care team through ensuring that all patients and facilities are receiving the services they need.
- Prepare clinical documentation for any providers assigned each day
- Complete basic opening of encounter note
- Perform medication reconciliation on all scheduled patients
- Enter lab results and facility chart data on all scheduled patients each day into provider notes
- Document appropriate time for all CCM services
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
Requirements / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Certified Medical Assistant degree a plus
- Typing speed of 45wpm or greater
- Medical Scribing experience preferred
- Medical Assistants are expected to be knowledgeable and adhere to the Eventus WholeHealth standards, policies, and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook, including HIPAA rules and regulations.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.