This job post is no longer available
Premium Audit Customer Service Associate (Virtual)
01 Dec → 31 Dec
New York, NY, USA
The incumbent handles customer service calls and emails of a routine nature and is able to resolve most of the less complex calls, seeking guidance and direction as needed. Responsible for providing direct customer service to insureds, agents, and internal customers in a virtual in-bound call center environment. As part of the hiring process, this position requires the completion of an online pre-employment assessment. Further information regarding the assessment including an accommodation process, if needed, will be provided at such time as your candidacy is deemed appropriate for further consideration.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
- Communicates with insureds and agents on less complex questions regarding policyholder report completion and premiums developed at audit.
- Explains routine audit results and terminology on vouchers for commercial lines insurance policies.
- Researches and identifies problems and disputes raised by insureds or agents by using imaged file, Workers Compensation, General Liability, and Classification manuals.
- Documents insureds concerns and all subsequent action taken by the department.
- Resolves issues and responds in a timely manner to questions from agents and internal/external customers.
- Analyzes incoming calls/emails to determine if audit is correct, if revision is needed or if account should be referred to a resolution specialist.
- Communicates with Audit Managers when information is received from insured concerning physical audit.
- Assists Accounting and Marketing offices with referrals regarding audit information or procedures.
Requirements / Qualifications
- High School diploma required.
- One year work experience in a customer service role.
- One or more years exposure to call center or insurance/premium audit work experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Good Microsoft Office skills preferred.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.