This job post is no longer available
01 Dec → 31 Dec
Newport News, VA, USA
We are in search of talented and experienced individual Tax Reviewers for the upcoming 2022 tax season. These positions offer a flexible schedule, a casual work environment, and a competitive hourly rate.
*Work is January 17, 2022 to April 15, 2022*
Must live within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Washington DC, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland or North Carolina.
- Review individual tax returns prepared by junior staff using ProSystem fx software
- Resolve or escalate complex tax issues as appropriate
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least three to five years’ worth of relevant experience within a CPA firm or tax preparation company
- CPA or EA preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to attend training the 2nd week of January 2022. Part-time work continues through February, then a consistent hourly schedule 6 to 7 days per week through April 15th. Overtime earning potential will increase throughout March and April.
Benefits/What We offer
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.