This job post is no longer available
26 Nov → 26 Dec
San Francisco, CA, USA
This track involves owning and managing some of the projects that GovAlpha takes on to improve governance within MakerDAO. If you are detail oriented, and you enjoy taking on responsibility and management tasks, this track may be a good fit.
This track focuses on taking ownership of details and projects at the core of GovAlpha. Combining the flexibility of a contributor schedule (pick your own hours as long as you complete the tasks at hand) with the responsibility of project oversight. This track is best suited for people that want to grow their profile within the Core Unit as well as the greater DAO.
- Tracking GovAlpha Budget Payments
- Transparency Reporting for GovAlpha
- GovAlpha weekly updates
- Exploring Task Management Software options for GovAlpha
- Managing GovAlpha Operations + Budget
- Managing ‘status frontend’ grants.
- Managing other governance projects.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Interest in Decentralized Governance, Delegation and DeFi.
- Willingness to surf unchartered territories within Decentralized Autonomous Organizations, open source work and consensus driven decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and management skills.
- Comfort when dealing with budgets, setting roadmaps and deadlines.
- Experience with creating and maintaining an environment in which objectives can be achieved.
Benefits/What We offer
- Be part of an ecosystem that encourages transparency and alignment with open source methodologies and principles
- Contribute to high-impact projects that address some of the core needs of a decentralized protocol
- Work within a remote and highly collaborative team consisting of diverse experts
- Ability to shape projects and best practices as you see fit for GovAlpha.
- A supportive environment that prioritizes your growth and job satisfaction.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.