This job post is no longer available
26 Nov → 26 Dec
Woonsocket, RI 02895, USA
This role is on a business team responsible for business rules in UM automation processes. Has responsibility for leading/managing all aspects of business Rules/Maintenance such as planning, coordination, development, implementation while prioritizing work, resources and time. Ensures the end state of the project and/or business operations meets business objective(s) and that all deliverables and due dates are met. Highly collaborative process often requires managing relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- Accountable for and manages the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of business rules project(s) with relatively small and/or less complex, scope and deliverables. Project scope typically impacts one of the following: process, system, function, and/or product.
- Provides input on business plan to achieve business goals. Proactively leads assigned project by creating project timeline, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work.
- Assists with the management of internal relationships, processes and performance drives (in some cases relationships may be external).
- Negotiates to obtain additional resources (may be cross functional/segment).
- Responsible for the budget and/or financial implications of the project.
- Builds communication plan for implementation to ensure all impacted parties (up stream/down stream) are informed of next steps for completion.
- Group facilitation/presentation influencing various internal (these may be cross-functional/segment) may also include external parties.
- May coach or mentor others by providing work direction.
- Develops recommendations based on complex data and root cause analysis. May serve as a Subject Matter Expert.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Proven track record meeting project dates.
- Experience in any business rules technology like IBM, ODM (preferred)
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.