22 Nov → 22 Dec
San Francisco, CA, USA
We are looking to hire a world-class Sr. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager who will be responsible for the management of our Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns, in particular, our Google Shopping ads.
- STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT: Develop strategies to increase visibility and drive customer acquisition across our online/paid customer acquisition channels.
- CAMPAIGN OPTIMIZATION: Keyword optimization, A/B testing different ad creative, bid optimization & more.
- CAMPAIGN REPORTING: Report on campaign performance, maintain overall return on ad spend (ROAS) goals & more.
- Responsible for managing the company's Google Adwords and Bing campaigns.
- Responsible for managing the company’s Google Shopping ads.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all creative development, branding and messaging.
- Evaluating the performance of all marketing campaigns and assessing ROI and KPIs.
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify key opportunities and act with urgency against these.
- Working with creative designers to develop content, including copywriting, for marketing initiatives and brand materials.
- Managing the marketing budget.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent degree
- 5 - 10+ years of experience as an SEM Manager.
- Extensive experience with running Google and Bing ads
- Extensive Google Shopping ads experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with keyword research and keyword optimization
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Experience working at an agency in an SEM role is highly desired (but not required)
Benefits/What We offer
- Work anywhere in the US (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to grow within the organization and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.