Graphic Designer, Corporate Branding
17 Nov → 17 Dec
The Graphic Designer, Corporate Branding role infuses creativity, consistency and simplicity into the digital and print materials that tell our corporate story to a cross-section of internal and external audiences. This role requires an innovative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and can translate complex scientific and financial concepts into simple, cohesive brand portfolio, as well as bring the brand to life in our facilities through employee engagement campaigns and facilities wall graphics.
As a member of the Corporate Affairs team, this role will support a variety of internal functions developing digital and print materials, video graphic and presentations. This role will actively research what will engage targeted audiences and embody the innovative, patient-friendly perspective on helping detect cancer earlier that is unique to Exact Sciences.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
- Produce broad range of creative work including print/digital assets, video graphics, presentations, animations, infographics, and interactive PDFs for both internal and external audiences.
- Produce assets necessary to support brand related projects internally/externally and work with agencies to ensure consistency with our brand guidelines.
- Manage the development of graphics, diagrams, and illustrations for corporate, financial and function-specific materials.
- Lead sourcing and housing of stock imagery and designing assets for corporate websites and other online needs.
- Support development of graphics for internal requests regarding building signage, posters, wall art, etc.
- Assist in the layout, design and production of company brand collateral materials for both print and digital channels and event signage/graphics.
- Lead template development for standard internal corporate materials.
- Design organic and paid social media graphics.
- Coordinate with photography and videography agencies to create new brand assets.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Associates degree in graphic design or related field.
- Proficiency in variety of computer software applications, including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud, PowerPoint, Prezi.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.