$90.000 - $130.000
17 Nov → 17 Dec
Piper Companies is looking for a Frontend Developer for an Insurance/Risk Institution.
- Develop features and improvements to the products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- You’ll work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Front End, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features
- Consistently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- You'll help improve the overall experience of our product through improving the quality of the Frontend features both in your group and features that benefit other groups.
- You’ll help identify areas of improvements in the code base, both specific to your group and outside your group (eg. component library) and help contribute to make it better
- You’ll learn, collaborate and teach other Frontend Engineers. Everyone can contribute something new to the team regardless of how long they’ve been in the industry.
- You’ll fix prioritized issues from the issue tracker.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Professional experience with NodeJS or ReactJS
- Professional experience and strong knowledge in Serverless Architecture
- Professional experience with AWS
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
Benefits/What We offer
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.