17 Nov → 17 Dec
Burlingame, CA, USA
Do you want an opportunity to work on the future of RGB?! Do you have a passion building products that can touch hundreds of thousands of people? Do you want to work at a company where customers have real excitement for the products you help create? We are looking for developer who can push the limits of RGB and gaming.
Our headquarters is south of San Francisco in Burlingame.
Pay: $25.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Reverse engineer USB protocols and create fully functioning plugins for those products.
- Maintain existing plugins and interface with customers to fix issues in the field.
- Work with the community to support products in the field, so a keen sense of PC gaming and working with users.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
- Must have a gaming PC desktop preferably with RGB products.
- Ability to receive and return packages very conveniently.
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills.
Benefits/What We offer
- Bonus pay
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.