Software Engineer (Golang / Blockchain)
17 Nov → 17 Dec
As one of the leading projects in the Cosmos ecosystem, Regen Network is one of the principle maintainers of the Cosmos SDK. In this role, you will be joining a small and agile team working across both the Cosmos SDK and our own application-specific blockchain, Regen Ledger.
We are currently looking for applicants in European or US time zones (where the tech team currently is located) to allow for good communication, and minimal scheduling issues.
Regen Network is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- You will write reusable libraries and custom logic for blockchain state machines, ensure solid test coverage, and actively participate in code reviews. Quality and security is essential in blockchains, as there is no admin password to roll it back, and we encourage an atmosphere where we all teach and support each other as we strive for robust and solid systems.
- Outside of core blockchain development you will work closely with our application engineering team, collaborating on key integration points with the ledger.
- Integrating with our primary application, an ecosystem service credit registry for the issuance and management of ecological credits.
- Integrating data analysis pipelines to bring in trusted off-chain ecological data.
- Building out client side SDKs to integrate with a wide variety of existing software, especially in the IOT / agriculture monitoring space and with our partners in the OpenTEAM community.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2-3 years experience in Golang (or similar programming language)
- You enjoy learning and digging into open source code, committing on other projects
- You can organize yourself well, and can work in an agile manner
- Previous experience working remotely and/or leading teams is a plus
- Previous experience in blockchain is a plus
Benefits/What We offer
- We offer competitive salaries and a flexible work environment. We are aiming for full-time employees, but open to part-time or even contractors if it is a good fit.
- Assuming full time role, this position includes a token/equity incentive compensation plan.
- If you are based in the US, we can offer you employment and health insurance.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.