Virtual Platinum Customer Care Professional
16 Nov → 16 Dec
New York, NY, USA
American Express is looking for Virtual Platinum Customer Care Professional.
Salary Range: $20.00 to $21.69 Hourly.
Additional Compensation: position is eligible for a bonus, amount is based on company and individual performance.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
- Deliver extraordinary service on inbound calls in a fast-paced, structured customer care environment by following our Customer First philosophy
- Consult with card members to understand their needs and tailor unique solutions for each customer, reinforcing the benefits of card membership, providing relevant product offers that deepen customer engagement and result in measurable value for our card members
- Continuously improve on key selling skills, including building rapport, understanding customer needs, handling objections and closing sales
- Address general and account-specific customer inquiries; provide clear and concise information and updating customer account information, as needed
- Use tools and resources to identify custom solutions and anticipate customer needs, in our commitment to maintain a first point of contact resolution
- Meet and exceed performance goals that include, but are not limited to, customer survey results, sales rates, quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven success in a customer service and consultative sales environment (two years+), with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, consultative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong written and verbal communication
- Integrity to manage sensitive card member information and adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance guidelines related to servicing and sales practices
- Passion for consultative sales, recommending products or solutions tailored to each customer
- Resilience needed to efficiently manage a steady stream of customer calls, while balancing performance to meet a variety of metrics, effectively manage through change, and remain positive in difficult situations
- Ability to adapt communication style to a wide variety of personalities and situations
- Commitment to implementing feedback as a means to achieving individual and team performance goals
- Technical savvy to multi-task and navigate through multiple Windows-based applications with speed and accuracy
- Timeliness and reliability, as it is imperative you are at work on time and adhere to your schedule each day
Benefits/What We offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tax-Advantaged Accounts
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Disability Insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Critical Illness, Accident & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.