Part-Time Virtual Legal Assistant
Attorney Jobs Virtual Assistant Jobs
$18 - $23
11 Jun → 11 Jul
Farias Family Law, P.C
Fall River, MA, USA
We provide to those navigating family law issues the education, guidance, and highest-quality representation they need to smoothly and efficiently navigate the process, while maximizing their chances of attaining their goals.View Company Profile
At Farias Family Law, we are a small but growing law firm looking for a Rockstar Virtual Legal Assistant for our MA Family Law Firm. We are a growing business, and we like to work hard and have fun helping our clients. We are looking to immediately hire and onboard the right Legal Assistant to join our amazing team of A+ Team members.
The position would start at 20 hrs per week and the pay would be $18 - $23 per hour depending on skills and experience.
- Communication with clients throughout their journey so they fully understand the progress in their case. Also, communication with court personnel and other professionals.
- Scheduling and managing phone/video calls with third parties and clients.
- Engage with Attorneys to understand legal strategy on each case so we are aligned with the client’s goals, moving their cases forward, and the Firm’s interest in creating raving fans.
- Helping Attorneys with case strategy, preparation, and management.
- Document Management: drafting and editing legal docs, downloading, labeling, sorting and organizing docs, share docs with clients, filing docs with the court.
- Helping clients prepare financial statements for filing with the court.
- Manage discovery including gathering docs and interrogatory responses from client and other attorney/party.
- Utilize software for case management: ensuring case is progressing, working with attorney on case plans, case info properly updated, closing out cases when complete.
- Creation of billable time entries that convey the forward movement of the case with the client and analyze tracking numbers to stay on target with Key Performance Indicators by quarter.
- Engage with the team to create a collaborative culture including contributing and participating in team trainings, team builders, and growth opportunities
- Suggest thoughtful gifts and thank you ideas for referral partners and others who have gone out of their way to help us.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Solid base of customer service
- Strong communication and people skills
- Honesty, integrity, teamwork, desire for personal and professional growth
- Interest in family law
- Strong creativity and desire to innovate with new strategies to better service our clients and to streamline our firm
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of basic office programs, computer software and online applications (willingness to learn CRM tools, Case Management Software, etc.)
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.