This job post is no longer available
Senior Manager Strategic Marketing
16 Nov → 16 Dec
Woonsocket, RI 02895, USA
You will help our customers by guiding and elevating our Front Store Health and Wellness business—both in our stores and online.
We are looking for someone who has a hunger to use customer insights, data, and competitive analysis to discover ways to improve the ways in which we engage with our customers.
We ask that you can develop deep partnerships with a variety of partners including merchandising, media, creative, analytics, marketing channel experts, and supplier partners.
Additionally, all plans will require specific Indicators and measurement goals to measure the impact to the Front Store Health and Wellness business.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- Developing business cases and marketing plans using customer insights, business data, and competitive analysis.
- Creating marketing briefs that can be used to drive creative development and media planning.
- Balancing business needs and requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Building collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external partners.
- Providing thought leadership within the immediate team and the broader marketing department.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding.
- 3+ years of cross-functional leadership experience.
- 2+ years of retail marketing or retail agency/strategy experience.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience including examples of testing and validating latest opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.