Digital Marketing Coordinator
16 Nov → 16 Dec
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
This is an ideal position for someone desiring to work in the innovative, fast-paced, and growing field of search engine marketing (SEM). In this role, you will work to create effective online marketing campaigns within Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing, and other online advertising platforms for our growing client base. The ideal candidate is passionate about problem-solving, continual learning, and SEM advancements.
- Create, execute, and manage paid search and display campaigns within online advertising platforms to ensure that clients’ specific goals are met.
- Manage and optimize campaigns daily within all ad platforms. This includes keyword expansion, negative keyword scrubs, audience analysis, bid optimization, ad copy testing, etc.
- Routinely produce error-free reports on performance and progress of campaigns for clients in order to effectively manage and grow revenue.
- Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
- Remain current in new advancements in SEM and our clients’ industries, and maintain any available certifications pertinent to the position.
- Conduct market and competitor research.
- Serve as the point person for analysis on all key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct new account assessments for prospective clients.
- Work exceptionally well in a team-based environment while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Go above and beyond to ensure our sales team is confident in our products and our marketing campaigns are optimal for our clientele.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in marketing, management, or related field.
- Google AdWords certified or experience with AdWords and SEM.
- Active interest in electronic copywriting and knowledge of web-based analytics.
- Ability to strategically analyze the needs of clients.
- Excellent business sense as well as problem solving, project management, and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver the best possible customer service both internally and externally by effectively communicating the goals, targets, tactics, capabilities, and applications of SEM and social media marketing to both marketing managers and clients.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.