This job post is no longer available
Jr. Digital Content Designer
15 Nov → 15 Dec
West Chicago, IL, USA
The Jel Sert Marketing Team is looking for a creative, driven, and tech-savvy in-house Jr. Digital Content Designer to support our daily creative needs. In this role, you’ll be working closely with the marketing team to design visually stunning and branded graphics for our digital channels, events, and various content initiatives.
- Creation of still and moving content – assist with production prep: location scouting, casting, prop styling, etc.
- Support design execution of all owned content projects around brand initiatives, product launches, and cultural conversations
- Work with Sr. Content Designer to design paid and organic content and conversation for social channels, PR needs, and local market amplification.
- Contribute ideas and processes to help raise the bar of content produced.
- Collaborate with internal and external creative teams (e.g., agencies, designers, producers, project managers) to see your vision come to life from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with creative teams both internally and externally to deliver content and creative on-time
- Create brand-centric impact content across various digital channels as well as internal/external meeting needs.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Associate's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of graphic design experience required.
- Creation of digital assets a plus.
- 3 years B2C digital marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Concept-driven designer with strong working knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.
- Must be Savvy in the landscape of digital. You are active on every platform and can clearly explain how they differ from each other.
- Proficient in Mac OS, Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro or Final Cut
- Photography skills strongly preferred.
- Video editing skills required.
- Proficient in HTML and WordPress
- Assist with various marketing tasks such as organizing printed collateral in the office and digital content online
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.
Candidates will be required to provide a link to an online portfolio, featuring work specific to social media and/or food & beverage industry.