This job post is no longer available
15 Nov → 15 Dec
Netbrain Technologies, Inc.
Burlington, MA, USA
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,500 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.View Company Profile
NetBrain Technologies, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated Corporate Counsel to join NetBrain’s growing legal team. You are a multi-faceted attorney ready to roll up your sleeves and support business growth in North America, EMEA, and beyond.
- Review, draft, negotiate, and close commercial sales contracts, including agreements for software licenses, professional services, channel relationships, SOWs, and NDAs;
- Provide rapid, solutions-oriented advice on legal and commercial contract issues;
- Collaborate with other legal team members to develop and revise contract templates, playbooks, and other tools to streamline the deal process;
- Guide legal review and approvals for vendor contracts;
- Expand data privacy policies and processes; provide counsel on related agreements;
- Support other company business and legal matters across the globe; and
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree or its equivalent
- Licensed to practice in at least one U.S. state or relevant jurisdiction
- 3-6 years post-law school experience
- Time in-house at a software or SaaS company preferred
- Experience working on commercial transactions with a global sales team
- Knowledge of GDPR and other data privacy laws
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.