This job post is no longer available
12 Nov → 12 Dec
San Francisco, CA, USA
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. At our core, we believe Better Spaces = A Better World. The impacts of our solutions can include lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better-designed cities. It is a long-term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.View Company Profile
Our content team is seeking a qualified can-do creative talent with a natural ability to interpret copy-driven content and deliver dazzling visual solutions.
- Work alongside Density's content team to create brand-consistent visual assets that enhance the content experience (including but not limited to graphs, charts, and illustrations).
- Adhere to Density's brand guidelines.
- Propose visually appealing ways to tell a story and repurpose existing content.
Requirements / Qualifications
- BFA in Commercial Art, Graphic Design, or similar design field (or equivalent experience).
- Two plus years of relevant experience.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma (video editing is a plus)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Portfolios are required for submission. Please include a link to your portfolio website or PDF download.
Benefits/What We offer
- A team hailing from places like Apple, LinkedIn, Stripe, Cisco Meraki, Hashi Corp, WeWork, NASA, & beyond.
- $227 million raised from investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and Upfront Ventures.
- A work environment full of fun, smart, talented, dedicated, and truly kind teammates.
- Our values are be humble, seek feedback, and always solve the fundamental problem. These values are hard to achieve but we aspire to them daily.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, mental and reproductive health, 401K, equity, Flex Fridays, Remote Friendly, unlimited and mandatory PTO and more.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.