10 Nov → 10 Dec
New York, NY, USA
Crowdability is seeking a talented Web Designer. This person will be responsible for the design, development, and functionality of our customer-facing web pages, digital marketing creative, funnels, etc.
- Create responsive landing pages using HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Create email campaigns using HTML, CSS.
- Proactively collaborate with copywriters, developers, and/or video producers to define the message and specs for the graphic design and web development elements in a project.
- Develop front-end code variations for A/B testing using HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Perform quality assurance tests and ascertain the cause of a problem when a test is not performing as expected or adversely affecting other reporting.
- Develop e-commerce sales funnels, promotional efforts, and emails for our subscribers.
- Design multiple iterations of design elements to optimize clarity and persuasiveness.
- Seek out feedback from copywriter, team members, and legal review staff in a timely manner in order to allow for revisions and iterations.
- Proactively seek ways to optimize the development and design process.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2+ years of web design experience.
- A strong grasp of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of Mobile First Responsive design concepts.
- Understanding of page speed optimization best practices.
- A strong ability to troubleshoot functional and layout issues.
- Experience with API integrations.
- Graphic design skills. Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.
Please include the following:
-Brief letter of introduction
-Examples of web development and web design work