10 Nov → 10 Dec
Moraga, CA, USA
Channel Impact has an immediate need for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team. In this role, you’ll design content in support of the client's programs and services, working alongside a team of designers and videographers.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits for a remote role that is open to candidates within the U.S. and Canada.
Channel Impact is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Share stories through design, typography, and illustration bringing the message to life in a meaningful way
- Have excellent design, layout, and typographic aesthetic
- Collaborate with team to meet the requirements and desired outcomes of stakeholders
- Work with writers and other designers to craft strategy, design options and create final deliverables
- Capture feedback from stakeholders, partners and customer and iterate back to team
Requirements / Qualifications
- An appetite to create and a passion for design
- BS Degree in relevant field (Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or similar)
- Expert in Adobe Suite, especially After Effects and Premiere
- Experience UX / UI. Persona mapping and creative strategy
- Strong project management and asset management
- Proven portfolio of beautiful and effective video content
- Understanding of Design Thinking
- Proficient in Webex Meetings and Team
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Full Healthcare Package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401k & Company Match
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.