This job post is no longer available
Graphic Designer, Concert and Event Promo
10 Nov → 10 Dec
San Francisco, CA, USA
LAUNCH is looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to join our team, to design and create stunning promo graphics, invites, and art for live events, parties, and live stream-related materials. We're looking for smart, motivated team members who share our mission to support and empower independent musicians and creators worldwide.
- Create eye-catching artwork that aligns with the Launch brand to adorn concert posters, event signage, NFTs and more
- Work closely with the Marketing team, fulfilling artist and partner needs and transforming branding strategies into design strategies, designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Select colors, fonts, photographs, layouts, and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Should be able to design logos and layout designs for print and electronic media including websites, magazines, brochures, user interfaces, and marketing materials
- Collaborating with our programming, booking, marketing, production, and executive team to create impactful designed media
- Articulate and pitch design concepts to artists, partners, and team
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience and skills with graphic design software - Solid knowledge of design and visual principles & concepts
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design, and software skills
- Ability to understand and communicate design requests and choices clearly - Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Must work well on a team and individually.
- Willingness to self-teach, open to training and you enjoy working with a team to build a revolutionary, disruptive live music company, and get in on the ground floor and be a major part of its' rapid growth
- Experience with Website/Marketing materials and industry-standard design tools are preferred, including Adobe Creative Cloud, Squarespace, Wix, Instapage, Mailchimp, Canva, Buffer etc.
Benefits/What We offer
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.