This job post is no longer available
09 Nov → 09 Dec
Jamie Makeup is Hiring! We are looking to bring on a Backend ECommerce Developer to support our team with building out a member portal for the Jamie Makeup website and develop the Jamie’s Crew experience with our team. This is a great opportunity to service a growing online business. This will be a freelance / contract position for the months of December-January.
Pay: $50.00 - $75.00 per hour
We are fully remote. All meetings take place on zoom and communication takes place via Slack.
- Building out the backend member experience on Jamiemakeup.com for our Jamie’sCrew Members
- Creating a “member portal” with logins and profile information for each member ofJamie’s Crew
- Ensuring the backend buildout can be easily maintained by the Jamie Makeup team once initial setup is completed.
- Providing tutorial to Jamie Makeup team on maintaining backend data and setup.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience working in Shopify
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related fields
- Prior experience with E-Commerce backend programming
- Strong Grasp of object-oriented and functional programming design principles
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Optimize backend to function properly on both mobile and desktop devices
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.