This job post is no longer available
Virtual Tax Preparer
09 Nov → 09 Dec
Tabor City, NC 28463, USA
We are looking for a goal-driven and experienced tax preparer to join our company. You’ll work virtually with our clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and analyzing clients’ financial information, calculates and prepares tax payments for individuals and businesses.
- Setting up virtual meetings with clients.
- Advising clients about the virtual tax preparation process.
- Collect data from income statements and expense documents
- Analyzing tax data submitted by the client to maximize the outcome for the client.
- Preparing and submitting tax returns for clients.
- Handling communication through emails and phone calls from clients and tax authorities.
- Answer tax- and finance-related questions.
- Auditing all tax forms for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with government tax rules.
- Providing future tax planning to clients.
- Research new tax trends and regulations.
- Securing repeat business and expanding the client base.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Registered Tax Return Preparer Test completed.
- Registration with the IRS with a valid PTIN.
- Comprehensive understanding of government tax laws.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a tax preparer.
- Good knowledge of tax preparation software.
- Has a virtual office quipped with high performance computer and strong internet connection.
- Advanced mathematical skills and the ability to analyze complex data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have or obtain errors and omission insurance before start date.
Benefits/What We offer
- Flexible schedule
- Commission pay
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.